Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Shop



Seeing as this is my 200th post, I thought it fitting to officially announce the opening of my new shop space. One of the primary reasons I moved from my apartment in the NW to NoPo was the promise that this space held.

I'm incredibly excited! Originally this space was a garage and had been used for home brewing. The current owner of the house had repurposed it as a dog pin and lounge space ( including a full size beer fridge) but in more recent years it's just been used for general storage. We removed a built in dog pin that was in the far left corner, installed a washtub over the french drain in the far right corner, installed a large chalkboard, some lights and modified a rescued cabinet from the rebuilding center into a drying and storage unit for the screens.

I hope to get my supplies sorted out this week and get going on two card projects for my Etsy shop before the weeks end. I also have several apparel projects in the works, with hopes of getting those printed by next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...