Monday, July 26, 2010

Monsters V. Robots




I mentioned these prints in a previous post but have finally gotten them up into my etsy shop. Each one is hand silkscreened and chronicles the start of the Monster V. Robot wars that are sure to occur once they've finished wiping us out. Each illustration was printed only 10 times, creating 10 sets of the 4 prints, each signed and numbered on the back. You can buy them all together for $120 or pick and choose at $40 per panel.They come with an easy to affix wall hanger and each panel was treated with a light poly coat to protect the image. The plywood is FSC and the inks are non toxic and water based. Everything was hand made by me. You can order them from here.

2 comments:

Stockannette said...

LOVE the robot slicing the monster in half! Also, this is wonderful: http://www.etsy.com/listing/52113364/doodle-sheep-wood-panels

Gary says hi.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like the Sheep panels too! I need to post about them soon.

Umm I'm not sure I know who Gary is though.

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...