Sunday, July 24, 2011

Print Swap with Almost Monday!

I met Serena a while back at one of the many portland craft shows. She's a fellow print maker who loves doing linocut prints, and she's also an amazing portraiture painter. She's know on the web as AlmostMonday We've been talking via twitter pretty much ever sense and we met up this weekend briefly for a print exchange. I swapped one of my Bee Scarfs and a Penguin Pocket Notebook for a set of bicycle themed hand pulled linocut prints.
I'm super excited to have these prints, and if you wanna grab some you should really check out her shop, there's plenty of awesome prints there that I'm sure you'd love. Thanks Almost Monday for the awesome work, if anyone else is interested in swapping some prints or art, let me know!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Yay! Thanks! I'm super excited about my scarf!!!

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...