Tuesday, June 23, 2009

World Cup Coffee People

I've been practicing drawing people on the fly, in public and quick. Something that hasn't always been a big strength of mine. Most of my people drawing are composites of features I have stored up in my head of other people, not any one person specifically. The three folks above happened to have the misfortune of sitting in my eye range this past weekend. Note the Kool-Aid ® Man was not in the coffee shop, yet somehow ended up in the conversation and thusly on the page...Oh yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the doodles. You mind if I post them at our 18th & Glisan shop?

Dan
World Cup Coffee

Unknown said...

Funny enough that's the shop I was in. Feel free to post away! Thanks!

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...