Monday, November 2, 2009

Beyond the Rabbit Hole

I'll be showing some of my paintings @ the upcoming Tribute Gallery Show


My works will sit along side those by Jarrend Breedan, Ian Seniff & Anna Solcaniova King whom I don't know personally but I am excited to see their works and honored to hang beside them!

The show opens First Thurday Nov. 5th and Curious Doodles and I may be selling some of our wares that night only, so come on out!

Tribute Gallery is located @ 328 NW Broadway #117, Portland, Oregon

3 comments:

Omayra Amador said...

do take many pictures of this opening! Beyond the Rabbit Hole?!...curious to know how this was conjured up.

Unknown said...

Omayra - Will do! I haven't gotten to review your show's photo stream yet but I will do soon. The idea was presented to me by the proprietor of the gallery space. He needed a few more works to fill the space and as luck would have it, some of my pieces seemed to fit the bill nicely. I'm really excited to have my work a part of the show. While I've show'd my paintings and crafts at various events this will be my first gallery show!

Omayra Amador said...

how wonderful! hope it goes well. good luck.

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...