Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pup & Sheep - Wood prints



I've got these lil wood panels that I cut and sanded down from some found wood just over a year or so ago. Initially I printed up a small batch of Binary Thank You cards on them, but found the process to be really difficult. A year has passed, and my skill and understanding of my press has improved, so this time around, it was pretty easy.

A few post back I submitted this lil doodle of a pup and some sheep... I said I had more in store, and there's two other projects in the works with them, but these lil wood panels are almost done... All said and done, there are only 8 sheep and 4 pups. That's 2 sheep per pup per set. I need these through our Black Friday Event but will be placing them on Etsy afterwards.


3 comments:

Maeve said...

cute!

Aima Kessy said...

Cute characters! Hee~~ I'm finally back...glad to catch up on your updates :D Have a great weekend :))

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! There's more fun in store for these guys. I'll post more probably on tuesday about that. Welcome back to the blogosphere Aima!

AddThisShareButtons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...